Friday, March 11, 2011

Week 7 - Headshot

I chose this image as it express my personality to some degree. This shot was taken by my husband in the Spring of 2010. It was a gorgeous day at a friend's wedding; and although people have said I have a photogenic face, I tend not to like any attention directed at me - hence the soft smile. Somewhat personality type A, I am mostly serious, focused, direct and always thinking ahead. My facial expressions often communicate how I feel, and my dry sarcastic sense of humor can be hard to read at times. I am constantly reminding myself not to sweat the little things, to have fun and make the most out of life. On the bright side my introspectiveness results in a good listener. I am strong believer in self-respect and being accountable for our each and every action. Life is a journey full of learning and evolving opportunities.         
Regarding the overall design, this image was manipulated in Photshop, cropped in size and applyed to a saturated background.  The car on the right side does not fit in, but it does helps with depth and scale. Contrast, natural light and angle creates interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment